Media użyte na tej stronie
Mała ikonka dżojstika
"Arda" (świat Śródziemia) w piśmie tengwar (w zapisie dla Quenyi) J. R. R. Tolkiena.
Autor: Balthazar, Licencja: CC BY 2.5
Blazon: "White sphere with a black great circle interrupted by a black small circle, with a letter W added like the "W" puzzle piece." Intended as a Free icon to represent Wikipedia coverage of Nintendo's Pokémon franchise without using any images under Nintendo copyright. The uploader claims that those geometric elements copied from the description in Poké Ball are ineligible for copyright.
Woodward’s History of Wales is shown open to the title page. It’s propped up by an old Latin-English dictionary.
Galactic Republic Emblem
Frontispiece to the 1825/1826 (see below) edition of Childe Harold's Pilgrimage by Lord Byron, published by W. Dugdale, Russell Court, Drury Lane. The engraving is by I. H. Jones.
The text depicted is Canto I, Stanza 39, which reads:
- Lo! where the Giant on the mountain stands,
- His blood-red tresses deep'ning in the sun,
- With death-shot glowing in his fiery hands,
- And eye that scorcheth all it glares upon;
- Restless it rolls, now fixed, and now anon
- Flashing a far,—and at his iron feet
- Destruction cowers to mark what deeds are done.
- For on this morn three potent nations meet,
- To shed before his shrine the blood he deems most sweet.
Demonstration of Bryce 3D program. An another website : http://www.your3dsource.com/Bryce-3D-Software.html
- Used Quill — Solar_Granulation (Open Clip Art Library)
- Launching Red Rocket — skotan (Open Clip Art Library)
- Venus — DooFi (Open Clip Art Library)
- Alien01.svg — Lionel Allorge
- derivative work and treatment: Hullernuc
Icon for lists of science fiction authors
Ilustracja powieści Juliusza Verne'a "Dwa lata wakacji" (1886-87) autorstwa Léona Benetta.